Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Fav Love Mode couple? ^^

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Seraphim Hargreaves's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2004
    Posts
    45
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grins* I've only seen about 3 couples so far and their all so adorable! *hugs* =^^= THEY'RE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUTTE!!! I'll have to read a bit more to make my decision but I'm pretty sure some of you guys have a fav couple!!!

    Wonder what the most popular couple will be? ^_~

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aikasan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2003
    Posts
    120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i guess my favourite couple would have to be naoya and reiji, because they are so cute and funny and ... well i guess it's mostly because reiji is soo hot! ^^

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LiL dEviL MiNeE's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2003
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oOOh... Definately Reiji and Naoya... Cause Reiji takes my breath away.. *^^* He's a hottie!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member aramaki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a supporter for takamiya and izumi~!!!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hm just like most people here I would have to say Reiji and Naoya [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Thrance's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Definitely Reiji and Naoya. I have nothing against Takamiya/Izumi but I still think Reiji and Naoya are real sweet.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member
    Fav Love Mode couple? ^^


    Terra--kun's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2003
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I actually really like Seiichi and Tomoki...

    But under that I don't think I could decide... though I like Izumi and Arashi and Aoe and Naoya...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well...

    I?m torn between Takamiya and Izumi, AND Aoe-san with Naoya-kun. Its just that both of them are soo cute in their own way ^^.

    ?though, maybe if I add Kiichi just to molest Naoya and annoy Reiji, they might get the winning point =^^=

    PD. I also liked the IanxRin couple. Specially when Jin?s around to annoy Ian [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Reiji and Naoya, hands down. Just too cute and angsty [img]tongue.gif[/img] Though it's funny as hell when Reiji and Naoya and Takamiya and Izumi get together. And no, NOT in that way you pervs ;P

    -Reikou

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Yuy Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2003
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Reiji and Naoya are by far my favorite >.<;;;
    They are sooooooo cute together
    *cups face in dreamy trance*
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •